We are looking for a mature and self-organized developer to contribute in the revolution of software for dental professionals. You will furnish with a development of digital solutions for medical treatments, thus help us to provide better, faster, and safer dental care all over the world!
As Ruby developer you will be part of the front-end web team which is located in 3 different countries, Ukraine, Belgium and US. You will be responsible for programming of code and unit tests and documentation. You will work on web applications and services used by customers to order custom products. You’re main focus will be on the correct integration between the different front-end systems.
• Participation in conception and development of an Angular based UI with embedded WebGL for a Ruby on Rails backend
• Close cooperation with UX designers in the mockup phase and backend developers to optimize and further develop the presentation layer
• Coordination of the cooperation with internal and external colleagues at different locations
• Assessment and analysis of existing software solutions
• Continuous training on technology innovation related to our projects by viewing, assessing and introducing toolkits, 3rd party libraries and technologies
• Interest in design, logical assessment of ease of use and expected interface functions
• Focus on test-based development principles
• Collaboration with a creative team in product management and marketing to create technical perspectives
• You successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable training.
• You are experienced in web development.
• You have a solid technical background and hands-on experience with web development platforms and in software development using Ruby.
• You know both Ruby and Ruby on Rails, also the previous versions.
• You have experience using and writing REST APIs
• You have worked with databases like PostgreSQL.
• You have experience with web development on integrated systems, interfacing via API interfaces.
• Code documentation is always part of your development work.
• You communicate and work well together with other colleagues, also if they are located in other countries.
• You are an independent worker that follows priorities and respects deadlines without losing quality.
• You are flexible and like to think together for the best solution on how to answer to a business need.
• Challenging job in a multinational environment
• Regular performance evaluation and salary reviews
• Career advice and professional development management
• Medical insurance
• 24 working days paid vacation, 12 paid sick leave
• 3 months paid maternity leave, 3 days paid paternity leave
• Several days of remote work monthly
• External and internal trainings
• Paid English lessons
• Comfortable office located near Olimpliyska metro station
• Corporate events
• B-day gifts
• Sport activities: swimming pool, gym, table tennis etc.
Job posted on
4 January 2021