Medstar Solutions LLC, a product company that provides reliable software development for the MedTech, with experience in the medical business, technological design, engineering services, commissioning of healthcare facilities, implementation.
• 3+ years of technical experience as QA Automation Engineer, or related role;
• 2+ years developing automation;
• Working knowledge of REST service patterns and other client/server interaction models ;
• Working knowledge of test management tools Appium;
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
• Familiarity with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems;
• Working knowledge of monitoring and CI/CD solutions;
• Working knowledge with automated API End-to-End and Performance Testing;
• Working knowledge with refactoring, writing mocks/stubs, and unit tests;
• Experience with working with cloud provider products and services;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Define, select, and configure testing tools and environments based on selected test types and test approaches;
• Create automation test scripts for testing mobile (Appium) or another which covering all functionality on mobile devices;
• Extend the Automation Testing framework;
• Take part in requirements management: managing changes to requirements and their influence on the whole product;
• Research project areas which can be improved and suggest improvements.
Will be a plus:
• Working knowledge of test management tools Cypres.io;
• Work on a completely new project, which is the company’s own product in telemedicine, in a team of professionals with strong support and mentoring;
• Competitive salary with regular reviews;
• 50% of compensation for participation in IT-events or certification under your CDP;
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center;
• Ukrainian calendar of holidays;
• Social package: 18 workdays of paid vacation, paid sick leave (in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine).
The project is a service for remote monitoring of a patient’s health status by a doctor. This allows the doctor to prescribe a schedule for measuring health indicators and taking medications, as well as monitor the implementation of prescriptions for patient.
In addition, the project includes a mobile application for patients, in which there is a calendar of prescriptions and reminders about the need to take medicine or undergo a medical examination, in which the patient can take measurements manually or with the help of devices connected to his phone.
If necessary, the doctor and patient can conduct video consultations or communicate via chat.
The patient additionally has the opportunity to connect an observer — a relative or other authorized person who will monitor the doctor’s prescriptions and their implementation by the patient.
About Medstar Solutions
Медстар Солюшенс - колектив професіоналів з 26-ти річним досвідом в медичному бізнесі, технологічному проектуванні, інжинірингових послугах, введені в експлуатацію медичних установ, впровадження нових технологій, обладнання та програмного забезпечення. Наша клієнтська база - понад 1000 лікувальних установ у всіх регіонах України.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021