Looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to a product software company (mobile scanning AI solution).
Remote (or comfortable office space - Kyiv/Odesa), paid vacations / sick leaves, competitive compensation, stock option plan.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on the optimization of our neural networks for mobile applications.
- 1+ years of experience with JS;
- 1+ years of experience with Python;
- Practical experience in porting deep learning models to mobile devices (client-side);
- Practical experience with tensorflow.js and/or TensorFlow Lite;
- Practical experience with CV;
- 2+ years of experience researching and developing Machine Learning algorithms is a plus;
- Practical experience in web development is a plus;
- Experience with 3d geometry is a plus.
- Optimizing existing deep learning models to make them smaller and faster;
- Converting models from TensorFlow to the tensorflow.js framework for porting them on the client-side without losing performance;
- Building lightweight, fast and robust solutions for CV tasks, using the tensorflow.js framework;
- Supporting and upgrading current solutions on tensorflow.js.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.
Главный офис находится в Киеве, БЦ Gulliver, Башня Б, 11 этаж.
На рынке мы с 2007 года, компания начинала свою работу с проектов по поиску топ-менеджмента, с 2011 года активный участник IT сектора.
Наш фокус сейчас: работа на глобальном рынке рекрутмента, 80% вакансий это рынок ЕС.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021