We are looking for Senior Project Manager
The Programme Delivery and Enablement (PD&E) team drive the end to end delivery of technology projects and programmes across all Refinitiv strategic programmes -including planning, definition, and execution.
The objectives of the team are:
• To achieve our revenue targets by supporting programme and project delivery on time and to budget
• Ensure that risks and issues are clearly identified and mitigated to minimise impacts on our organisation and our customers
• To provide clear, accurate, timely and actionable information that allows Technology and Business partners to understand delivery status, progress and performance
• Partner with Business and Technology stakeholders to align on delivery and ensure business value is achieved based on the Refinitiv corporate strategy
• Ensure that there is high visibility and transparency of programme/portfolio health to enable senior management to make informed decisions
• Deliver compliant solutions following best practice, standards and regulations
A Project Manager is required to join the Cloud Portfolio reporting into a Programme Manager working across a complex portfolio of Cloud related projects and programmes.
The Project Manager will define, scope and manage one or more projects of medium size/complexity and will work to ensure technical and/or business objectives are achieved.
There is a requirement for the role to have experience in business analysis and business operations and to be comfortable performing analysis and business operations work in addition to project management.
The Cloud Portfolio is rapidly expanding to cover a large number of activities requiring experienced project, programme, analysis and operational skills and the ability to operate in complex technology areas and organisational structures to drive project delivery and analysis are essential.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework.
• Defines, documents and manages projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
• Helps establish and operate business process, eg Cloud Demand Management
• Conduct analysis of as-is structures and target states via gap analysis. Knowledge of other business process mapping (eg value stream) is useful
• Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
• Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
• Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
• Implement effective communication plans and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
• Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
• Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship
• Effectively communicates difficult concepts to project stakeholders and modifies personal approach and style to reflect changing circumstance.
• Quality assurance of deliverables.
• Experience of operating in a matrix environment where not all resources and projects are directly under Cloud Portfolio line management
Scope and Impact
• Define, scope and manage bounded areas of project work while supporting business and program management staff.
• Leadership of medium-scale projects, may be global or regional in scope.
• Typical projects may include the entire lifecycle from requirements through to deployment or specific parts of the lifecycle of a larger project.
• Implementation may require product launch / direct impact on our customers' businesses.
• Complexity and risk to be managed typically associated with projects requiring 10s of FTE (equivalent of fulltime) staff, in multiple locations and project duration <=6 months
• Deliver projects to support Refinitiv ability to achieve revenue targets in customer segments.
Essential Skills/Experience Required
• Experience in delivering cloud projects as part of larger programs
• Experience in delivering complex technical projects, both Waterfall and Agile
• Experience of setting up business processes and operating them to BAU status
• Project management, Waterfall and Agile
• Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP etc at a non technical level)
• Change Management
• Vendor Management
• Financial management
• Business Analysis ad Business Operations
• Consultancy background with strategic skills would be a nice to have
• Degree or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience
• Accomplished MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Jira/Confluence
• Cast iron integrity in all dealings, both internal and external
• Show concern for your work colleagues
• Thrive on change and demonstrate a "can-do" attitude to all things asked of you
• Be open and honest in dialogue, processes and seek consensus in decision making
• Be creative, co-operative and collaborative
• Highly motivated self-starter
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
• Business Case Stakeholders (Product and Proposition Management)
• Technology Programme Office partners
• Business Programme Office partners
• Technology Delivery Managers
• Technology delivery teams (development, operations, architects)
• 3rd parties (vendors, exchanges, clients, service providers)
• Project and programme management colleagues
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 January 2021