Our client is not a typical bank, leading provider of online financial and trading services in FinTech industry. The first financial platform launched in 1996, which offered free access to prices for all securities traded on the Swiss stock exchange, is still Switzerland's largest financial portal.
Our client is not a typical Swiss bank, leading provider of online financial and trading services in FinTech industry. The first financial platform launched in 1996, which offered free access to prices for all securities traded on the Swiss stock exchange, is still Switzerland's largest financial portal.
Despite it is the bank, the legacy code is limited. We are implementing Continuous Delivery direction, with Docker and K8s infrastructure, bi-weekly releases and maximum automation. Our projects have aim to ensure that all transactions are executed in compliance with regulatory norms; adopt existing solutions to BREXIT decision; introduce new financial instruments and roll out them to all rest client's solutions.
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, contribution to open source frameworks;
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations (no VDIs), sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, multiple restaurants and shops.
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team [all team members working with back and front end parts of the solutions], supported by local Business Analysts. Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences (Zoom, Vidyo), Rocket.Chat and other tools.
If you are proactive, creative and ready for new challenges - welcome in our team, will improve quality of product, become stronger together with team and client.
- Development of new applications
- Implementation of new features for existing products
- Developing unit/integration tests
- Code review
- Participation in Scrum events with the client
- At least 0.5+ years of proven experience in similar role
- Java core, Java 8 features
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
- Spring framework Core
Nice to have
- Experience in finance/banking
- RESTfull services
- Java-based application servers (e.g. Tomcat)
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, Oracle is a plus
- ORM, Hibernate in particular
- Experience with Docker
- Unix usage experience
- Maven Distributed SCM (GIT)
- CI tools experience (Jenkins)
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 December 2020