We are looking for a Graphic Designer to our client- An industrial leader in e-Commerce marketing: we develop our own lines of products from variable niches. It's an opportunity to be in the top 500 out of 4 million companies!
As a graphic designer you will join our creative team in developing amazing designs in a marketing-oriented environment.
You will create concepts, visualize and graphics including product rendering and illustrations and Amazon listing photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our products.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message!
*This is a full-time home-based 45 hours week position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design our Amazon pages photos.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements - understanding a brief, taking part in brainstorm sessions, creating visual concepts and designs, and striving for improvement.
• Ability to draw high-quality vector line art illustrations
• Create beautiful product rendering through 3d max / other Software
• Excellent understanding of color, layout, aesthetics and balance for every design execution
• Reflect designs feedbacks from our customer feedback polls, so the new image will reflect their ideas.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of creativity
• Work under the Art director to produce a final design
• At least 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
• A creative thinker with a good eye for design, typography and attention to details
• Experience in Amazon listing design- Must.
• Full proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
• 3D max / other rendering software- Advantage
• Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
• High written and oral English communication skills
• A team player – with excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Multi-Tasking, organized, self-managed, and hands-on.
• Strong & creative portfolio!
Please submit CV + portfolio
*CV without portfolio will be filtered
Trust is an out staffing company providing her customers offshore IT Teams in Kiev, Ukraine.
As an international IT out staffing company, we have experts and consultants, focusing on the client work environment and the essential relevant needs. The company’s experts are carefully selected using specialized methods lead to the recruitment of the top tier experts in the fields.
We combine cutting-edge technologies and best talents to drive global innovations.
The company’s consultants serve as the client’s technology «partners» over the life of the project, and actually help in making and implementing the correct decisions.
Our office locate in Regus, coworking space company that offers a room-based advanced working environment
DOU company page: