The client is an American company providing software for sending email marketing, online surveys and direct mail for direct marketing campaigns.
Linux, good knowledge of HTTPD 2.2.X/2.4.X, Bash, Perl, F5 Big-IP Loadbalancing , NFS connected NetAPP storage, Nagios, SNMP, configuration and systems management using Puppet/Cobbler, API, InfluxDB/Grafana, Graylog, Mysql, PostgreSQL, Git, POP/IMAP/SMTP, ProFTPd, RRD, Dovecot concept, IMAP/POP clustering concept, YAML, bulk mailing, RBLDNSD, IPBL/DBL, Jenkins, SPF, DMARC, DKIM.
- Strategical monitoring of system health ,produce autofix strategy or one-and-for-all fix;
- Supporting and resolving customer ticket-raised complaints on middle to large impact issues/filling in information into knowledge base for further use;
- Working on system maintenance automation projects using the technology stack;
- Participating in design, development and integration of new system security technologies into enterprise level;
- Conducting deep analysis to trace the root cause of critical issues happened and producing advisory report based on it.
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines. We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 December 2020