Inception XR is a leading next-generation immersive (VR/AR) content network, combining unique proprietary technology, a best-in-class creative studio, and a cross-platform destination app.
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our professional Dev team!
Bookful, is the best-selling kids Augmented Reality & 3D reading and educational games app featuring the world’s largest AR library. Bookful makes screen time more productive with hundreds of titles from leading publishers and brands.
What You'll Do:
• Develop features from a concept to a polished product in production
• Design and implement highly scalable features and services using modern technologies and practices
• Work closely with product decision-makers. Your opinion counts!
• Challenge yourself in a high-paced startup environment
• 3+ years of experience as a Backend Developer
• Experience with NodeJS and NestJS
• Extensive Database knowledge – MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes
• Ability to keep high code quality via code reviews, UTs and integrations tests using Jest
• Good understanding of microservices architecture
• Good understanding of branching methodologies and GIT
• Team player in heart!
• Fluent English – both written and verbal
• Availability for a full-time job
• Familiarity with React
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with Monitoring and alerting tools
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/CircleCI
• Competitive salary
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
• Opportunity for professional growth
We help companies and their leaders to grab opportunities and extend their operations, we help to find and onboard the talents that move business up.
We are trusted by world’s most prominent companies across a variety of industries.
We create teams that complement our customers in-house development team, teams that become an integrated part of the customers business. We hire professional software engineers performing and producing actionable results, while operational, administrative and professional services are taken care of.
We provide access to the whole pool of highly qualified personnel, we hand pick each person, engaging our customers in the hiring process for personally screening and interviewing potential candidates. We help the team to get aligned with our customers corporate culture and vision, and work towards a common goal.
We are aligned with our customers while helping the team to become efficient, productive, engaged and motivated. Our HR framework is focused on core functions: Performance management, Learning & Development, Rewards & Recognition as well as Compensation & Benefits.
We have more than 10 years of experience and proven track-records of building lasting relationships with clients, scaling operational efficiency and human-touch management.
Adaptiq is about facing a constantly changing IT world, adapting to the market and clients needs.
Adaptiq is about talented people who have ambitions, drive and who are curious.
Adaptiq is about passion to create the teams, provide services that make you win, that make your business thrive.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 December 2020