The project is SAAS — tech product in project management designed to help individuals and teams better manage and share the information they care about.
We are in need of a full-stack developer, who can be a part of our team and easily works on both the front and the back ends. You should be an active participant in the development process, write good code and be involved in decisions about software architecture design.
If you can handle this, let’s dive into more details.
- Participate in the development process;
- Cooperate with other developers, PM and Client;
-Recognize opportunities to improve code efficiency;
- Contribute to software architecture planning;
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization;
- Participate in estimating new features;
- Keep up with emerging trends and technologies.
- Accurately match UI/UX design;
- Build reusable components.
- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Strong knowledge in Node.js (Express.js);
- Strong knowledge of React/Redux is a must;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Strong Knowledge with Rest API;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Knowledge of modern JS code best practices (ESLint, ECMAScript);
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
Nice to have:
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with Firebase;
- Experience with ElasticSearch;
- Election / native app experience and creating cross-platform web applications (mobile, desktop).
- Direct work with clients and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.
About Relevant Software
Relevant Software is a next-generation software development services vendor. We enable clients in 20 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 December 2020