We’re expanding our team and looking for a skilled Backend Developer (Scala/Java) who will accomplish a team for our American client.
With your rigorous and scrupulous personal qualities we will give our client the best possible solution in development of cross-platform food delivery application. If you’re an engineer interested in high scale web services and influencing a crucial part of our product this opportunity is just for you!
- BS+ in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Solid experience in large scale distributed real-time systems, consumer-facing applications;
- Strong object-oriented design skills;
- 5+ years of programming experience with Java (Spring, Dropwizard);
- 1 year of experience with Scala programming language;
- Experience architecting, designing and developing testable, fault tolerant, and performant software;
- AWS experience, or similar cloud-based offerings;
- Experience in automated testing applicable for services (Junit/testing, Mockito + Jmeter/Gatling.io);
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Cassandra/MongoDB/CouchDB);
- API design experience;
- Practical knowledge of such methodologies as Agile/Scrum, TDD/BDD;
- Experience with scale and volume mobile backed systems is a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Low latency, high throughput RESTful services development;
- Contribute to the content platform, software frameworks and SDK’s;
- Cooperation with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and users to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities;
- Development of systems that integrate with many other real time data sources and services;
- Service runtime for performance and scale optimisation.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 December 2020