N-iX is looking for talented Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
Our client is an electronic trading, risk and data platform, designed for the commodity markets.
Our client is an electronic trading, risk and data platform, designed for the commodity markets. It has been developed by one of the largest commodity brokers in the world, that not only understands the needs of traders, but also provides extensive resources, including expertise, investment and human capital.
• Collaborate with Developers and other stakeholders to assure the highest quality of delivered solutions
• Executing tests and reporting results
• Troubleshoot various problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
• Implement tests validating REST services and data processing flows
• At least 3 years in QA
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate+ English
• Experience with Mobile testing
• Experience in Agile development and Scrum framework
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of Automation testing (approaches, when to apply etc)
• Security testing, penetration testing
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 December 2020