GL is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for our medical healthcare product with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring.
- 2 – 5 years of software engineering experience, including:
*2+ years Java development experience
- AWS Services (ECS, EC2, RDS, SQS/SNS, Docker)
- Software Architecture and frameworks – Java, MicroServices, Spring, Hibernate, Docker
- Experience with JMS
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MS SQL or MySQL, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Hands-on skills with JUnit
Nice to have:
- UI/UX development experience
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with OAuth 2.0, SSO, MFA
- Experience with Jacoco
- Experience with Cucumber framework
- Apache Camel
- JMeter testing for scalability and integration
- Build Tools: Maven, Bamboo, Concourse, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline
As a Software Engineer (full stack developer), you will be responsible for building and maintaining various parts of our platform.
This will range from architecting and designing our microservices framework to front-end applications.
You’ll be working with the rest of the development team to specify, design, and build the complete user experience.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on needs, it will vary from frontend and backend services to CI/CD pipeline development and management.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Product - You will be involved in building features and enhancements to existing infrastructure, integration by bringing the product to the industry level standards.
* Processes - You will be a part of the team having active communication with teams on the client (US/California, Canada, Australia) and Globallogic sides.
* Infrastructure – You will take an active part in the implementation, maintenance, and enhancements of development environments, including bringing modern industry standards to the product (OAuth 2.0, MFA, etc).
* Ownership and Support - You will be engaged in a variety of technical questions from other product teams, related to the functional behavior of our product, infrastructure, and integration, and you will investigate and resolve problems they report and observe on different instanced (including Production environments).
What We'll Expect From You:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid ability in writing testable software.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Upper-intermediate English).
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 December 2020