We create modern Online Onboarding system for bank's Corporate Clients. Our solution is a secured high performance digital platform, which automates client onboarding processes and minimizes manual operations.
We focus on excellent user experience and rapid business response as key factors for successful onboarding of new enterprise client's.
Our project joins 8 teams of 100 people in total (Ukraine, USA and others) and works with the client for 5+ years. Each team consists of Dev, BA, QA, Lead and is supported by dedicated DevOps/L3 group. We use agile methodologies on team level (Scrum, Kanban) and scaled agile approach on a project level.
• Active agile team membership
• Development of the new features and extending existing functionality (Java 8, Kotlin, Spring, SQL)
• APIs integration with 3rd parties
• Architecture design
• Work actively with BAs to understand and implement requirements
• Work closely with QAs on issues resolution
• Proactive collaboration with teammates and communication with remote teams
• New development tools, libraries and approaches evaluation and adoption to improve delivery quality
• Ensure good code test coverage
• Write automation tests
• Peer design and code reviews
- Solid experience in industry of software development
- Proven experience as software developer on web projects
- Candidate should write code on daily basis
- Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, SQL, MongoDB.
- Web services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
• Banking domain
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 December 2020