Location: Sweden, Gothenburg
Project: New, cloud native control plane signaling processing function in the dual-mode 5G Core offering.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Experience in software quality assurance / testing / test automation
- Experience in test automation using Python, Java, bash scripting
- Good understanding of different testing types, levels and technics
- Good understanding on packet core products including ability to comprehend IP protocols and IP-based routing, 3GPP standards
- IP Networks
- L2/L3, Routing, 3GPP
- TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, L2TP, TLS
- User plane and control plane functions
- Cloud Infrastructure knowledge such as Open stack, VMWare
- Continuous integration development and tools: GIT, SW build with Maven, Jenkins,
- Agile, lean, continuous integration and delivery ways of working (Scrum/Kanban)
- Good spoken and written English
- Collaborate with client’s team lead, subject matter experts, developers and local team in Lindholmen
- Design, execute and evaluate test cases.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving of complex products.
- Continuously seek new areas of improvements in the system test discipline.
- Review of new features’ requirements, review of test-cases, test-case coverage
- Bug fix verification (manual and automated regression)
- Continuous Integration, Regression testing and Test automation
- Tool and dashboard development
- Characteristic and performance testing
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
This assignment is for staffing specific competence on our SW development teams involved in development for Packet Core Control (PCC) and Packet Core Gateway (PCG). Packet Core Control is the new, cloud native control plane signaling processing function in the dual-mode 5G Core offering. It provides the access, session, mobility and gateway control functions to support the new 5G use-cases.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.