We are looking for a talented, experienced, and mature person who shares our values!
– 3-5 years of experience designing digital products and services (Web applications, Mobile applications, SaaS).
– Your portfolio represents your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
– With perfection, you can translate clients’ goals (business goals), user research data, and complex flows into usable and simple UI.
– You perform a top-level job designing user interfaces — User flows, Grid systems, Screens design, and Rapid prototyping.
– Experience in participating and taking an active role in Stakeholder interviews, Customer interviews, Usability testings, Experience mapping, Flows design, Project Planning, and Design workshops.
– Design systems and documentation is a natural part of your creative process — Atomic design, Responsive design rules, Custom grids, Layout structures, Components based design, Flowcharts, Navigation rules, etc.
– You are the expert in Figma.
– You are the expert in Hi-fi prototyping (Our team uses Protopie, but alternatives like Framer, Flinto, Origami, etc., also would be enough).
– You know how products are built technically (databases, back-end, front-end communications, integrations, etc.)
– Advanced English. You can efficiently communicate (written and verbal way) with native speakers.
– Collaborate with, support, and lead your team to design digital products that make users excited.
– Participate in and guide research activities, design top-level digital products and experiences through a collaborative process, rapid prototyping, usability testing, and crafting proper design documentation.
– Lead your team by supporting and mentoring others, planning projects (timeline, activities, sprints planning), and working in close collaboration with the design director and clients.
– Contribute to team competency excellence by improving the design and work process, sharing your wisdom, and teaching others.
– A creative team full of designers that working hard, fun, and smart. Great designers and outstanding personalities will surround you. We are hiring slow to make sure we get talented team members and their values and vision, are aligned with ours.
– Amazing clients to work with and exciting projects to design.
– We mostly work with start-ups, and small businesses, which gives us an environment where we are communicating directly and working closely with founders — the decision-maker is the person who is most interested in a successful product release.
– Because we provide a niche service (digital product design), all our clients understand the importance of excellent user experience, and they are hiring us because they need it. You will never see yourself working on a project where design is something that company sold to the client or something that client gets as a secondary service.
– Because we are small, you will not see any bureaucracy around you. You are more than welcome to bring your best practices and tools.
– You will be involved in project discoveries as well as in the project’s timeline planning. It will be your responsibility to plan a design process that will fit each project in its own best way.
– Award-winning agency — Red Dot, Awwwards, CSS Design award, and much more to come.
– You will have room to grow. Every designer in our agency can be promoted to the Design Director. It will give you the ability to master your management skills and leadership in a design-ish way.
– Our benefits (Compensations and bonuses, mental health program, corporate events, vacation, sick leaves, etc.). You will get more info about that on the interview 😉
Also, we have a comfortable and cozy office in the city center and provide you with all the necessary equipment (MacBook Pro 15′, 4K display). We are looking for a talented, experienced, and mature person who shares our values!
We are a Digital Product DESIGN Agency from Lviv. That create experience and design user interfaces for all kinds of devices: Web, Desktop, Mobile, Smartwatch, TV, Automotive, and IoT.
We treat our clients as partners and provide high-quality service to them. Also, we believe that equal importance in a team, environment with no bureaucracy, teammates that eager to help each other, honest work relationships, and teamwork mindset is characteristic of a place where we want to work. So we are doing our best to create such an environment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020