We are looking for an experienced Odoo developer who has a good grasp of Python as well to join a German project for a large metal parts producer.
Our client is a Germany-based producer of metal parts.
They mainly trade with other production companies and sell large amounts of the parts.
They need to create a platform that would be not just a catalogue but a platform that would calculate whether or not there are enough parts to sell, if no - how long it would take to produce them, what would be the price and expected delivery time.
They plan to develop it with Odoo 11, and also there will be 3D modelling software integrated.
- 3+ years experience with Python
- 1+ years experience with Odoo
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- Can dig into, identify and resolve problems
- Reading and writing documents in English (we need at least strong intermediate level here)
Nice to have:
- Experience of full-cycle development of e-commerce projects
- Interest in the engineering and technologies behind it
- Experience with 3D models
- Engineering background
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page: