Code that saves lives.
We are looking for a Python developer who will join the team of our Israeli client to help in creating a genomics intelligence platform.
Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers are able to provide individualized care to more patients, including a lot of children who start manifesting genetic diseases. You can actually contribute to the development of a product that saves lives
In our collaboration model, you’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
- Developing responsive, interactive websites
- Designing APIs and developing them
- Collaborate with back-end developers and product managers to improve usability
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience developing in Python
- At least 3 years of experience creating backend services, in at least one of the following frameworks: Flask, Django, Ruby on rails or any other server-side framework
- Experience with SQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- Great communication skills
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- You love borsch!
- Experience writing Unit tests (Backend or Frontend)
- Experience with Azure / AWS
- Experience working with ArangoDB
- Experience working with Elasticsearch
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let's share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 500 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
- Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.