The substream is responsible for building and working on enterprise-grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack, you will be a part of an agile development team. In this crucial role, you will be involved in design, testing and developing a platform with REST architecture.
Our customer is a global provider of information for worldwide professionals in healthcare. As part of the Team of 60+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user-friendly UI.
The substream is responsible for building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack, you will be a part of an agile development team. In this crucial role, you will be involved in design, testing and developing a platform with REST architecture using WCF / Web API services.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• ASP.NET Core;
• Microsoft Azure;
• Solr/Elastic Search;
• TFS/Jira/Azure DevOps;
• NoSQL (Cosmos DB).
• 5+ years of software development experience with C# and Microsoft .NET stack technologies;
• .NET development experience with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, REST;
• Experience with Azure Service Fabric;
• Solid understanding in Object oriented analysis, SOA and design patterns;
• Cloud platform development experience with Microsoft Azure is a must: API Management Services, Azure Blob, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus, Azure Relay, Azure Functions, etc.;
• Experience with ARM Templates, and Azure Cloud Services;
• Experience with CI/CD and tools;
• Unit testing and mocking (xUnit, MSTest) experience;
• Scrum/Kanban experience;
• Good spoken and writing English (Strong intermediate level or higher).
NICE TO HAVE
• Microservices development experience;
• Experience with enterprise search platforms (Solr/Elastic Search);
• Experience with graph databases (Neo4j);
• Experience with project-release management services (TFS/Jira/Azure DevOps);
• Having a startup mindset with Quick Develop/Test/Deploy cycles.
• Use Microsoft technologies to develop technical solutions for creating services in an environment agnostic platform;
• Design, Develop, Unit Test and document code according to the requirements of the project;
• Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications;
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders;
• Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external customers;
• Follow all standards and methodologies.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET