We are looking for someone who not only loves building great software but is also passionate about getting stuff done.
TurnKey is looking for a PHP Tech Lead to join us in Kyiv as a member of our technology team. Reporting directly to the Product Manager you’ll be responsible for the technical execution of our SaaS product.
Client company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah.
The mission is to make internet marketing more clear for individuals who don’t know anything about it. The product helps small and medium businesses to find new ways to grow with Actionable Analytics, Industry-Based Ranking, and Custom Learning Tracks. The product is AI for SEO and other internet marketing aspects.
~~~~~~~Who we think would be a fit…~~~~~~~
We are looking for someone who not only loves building great software but is also passionate about getting stuff done. You prefer small nimble companies with tight knit cross-functional teams that focus on getting stellar products to market quickly. You have the skills and experience, but you still love to learn — and you want to work with super talented folks to build great products. We want someone who is opinionated about smart ways to build, yet humble enough to listen and take input well. You should want to take ownership of the features you build...you’re shipping to customers, not just completing story points. What you build matters here.
* High responsibility and motivation are the most important expectation
* Self-organization and proactiveness
* Senior level knowledge of PHP and Symfony
* Angular knowledge will be a plus
* AWS knowledge will be a plus
* Good level of communication in English
* You open and kind person
~~~~~~~~~~Project from technical point of view~~~~~~~~~~
* Angular 10
* PHP 7
* Symfony 4
* Amazon EC2, RDS, SQS, Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3, SES
* ELK stack
* Jenkins, Gitlab
* Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Slack
* Docker compose
* Managing team of 4 full-time (3 back-end developers, 1 front-end developer) and 3 part-time (QA engineer, DevOps engineer, Front-end developer) team members.
* Be responsible for all deliveries
* Be responsible for the reliability of the product
* Keep a reasonable balance between delivering new functionality quicker and not producing many tech debts
* Keep the team highly productive, use the whole potential of the team
* Thinking about solving problems instead of enumeration of difficulties
* Contribute to development: 50% of time managing the team & 50% -- coding
* Making all architecture decisions is not mandatory and can be, if needed, delegated to the team members
* Reporting to Product Manager
~~~~~~~~~~BOOM! Bonus Points~~~~~~~~~~
• Personal laptop with appropriate specs to perform your work (MacBook Pro or similar)
• Private health & dental insurance
• Unlimited vacation days
• Remote work
• Accounting and legal support required to file taxes
• A small team of highly skilled people focused on success
Feel free to contact me for more details :)
About TurnKey Labs
Our mission is to reimagine how remote product teams operate in order to help fuel the next global wave of innovation.
TurnKey’s values are simple and apply equally to both TurnKey employees and customers.
Life is short, so we always strive to:
➤ Act with honesty and transparency
➤ Work with people you respect and respect you
➤ Do the right thing in every situation
➤ Put quality above all else
➤ Work on something that matters
Our customers are all product-driven technology companies that are on the cutting edge of their industry. They range from classic Silicon Valley venture capital-funded startups to established companies looking to maintain and accelerate their innovation efforts.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 December 2020