Techiia Holding has started a new project called AdGloriam, it's a AAA game dev, and we are looking for an experienced Recruiter. There will be a lot of challenging and demanding positions, nevertheless to say plenty of space to grow since you will be the first dedicated Recruiter in the team.
AdGloriam is a game development company within TECHIA Holding. After working for many years with several esports and gaming products we decided to start a new direction in game development. The core team has united the proficiency and competence in show production, content making, storytelling, art and CGI solutions. And the project AdGloriam is to become our first step into development of new game titles. So, let’s build the world together.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter that is ready to work in a dynamic and rapidly growing Game dev company. You will be the first dedicated Recruiter in the AdGloriam team, and the main goal of this role will be to attract and hire the best talents, doing a full cycle recruitment working side-by-side with hiring managers. Mostly you will be working with Game Design, Character artist, Animator, CG Specialist, Motion Designer, Unreal Engine Developer positions but other including non-tech positions will be as well. The development team is based in Kyiv, but the role might foresee that you will searching for talents globally.
- sourcing and attracting candidates by using professional networks, databases, job boards, social media, and through referrals;
- interviewing candidates at various stages of the hiring process (screening interviews, depth HR related interviews and in-person final decision-making interviews);
- assessing candidates relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- hiring the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our culture;
- diving deep into the game dev/ design best practices to have a common understanding with the hiring managers;
- creating and continually supporting “relationship management” attitude;
- building and remaining trustful connections with candidates;
- managing all communicating with candidates until they get onboard;
- maintaining a clear organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS);
- time to time react on ad hoc recruitment related tasks.
To fulfill the above mentioned responsibilities we can offer you:
- proper budget, for recruiting gadgets (Recruiter profile on Linkedin, Amazing hiring, djinni, target advertising, social media sponsored posts, or anything else you will need to successfully close the position);
- stable, non-formal atmosphere with a low bureaucracy level and a really really fast-paced environment;
- various opportunities to learn and unlimited growth/promotion space.
- deep understanding of the full life cycle recruitment and successful hiring experience;
- familiarity with different level of positions (both tech and non-tech);
- proven work experience hiring game development related position (highly recommended);
- understanding of technical and non-technical means especially with gaming terms;
- upper intermediate or higher level of English (both written and oral);
- hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- experience with screening and evaluation techniques;
- familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
- strong decision-making skills, and clear communications skills;
- ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously, as well as be able to adapt and prioritize tasks in a fast pace manner;
Social package includes:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, near Tarasa Shevchenko m.st.;
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- free lunches in the office;
- corporate events;
- you will have quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as - well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.
About TECHIIA Holding
TECHIIA Holding was founded in 2018 with the aim to bring to life innovative projects that contribute to the world’s progress. TECHIIA Holding employs more than 1000 high-class experts. Our professional areas are esports, IT-infrastructure and Software Development, IT-Integration, Venture investments and other.
Among TECHIIA projects are WePlay Esports, Enestech, j:Mind.Systems, EcoTechnoPark by TECHIIA, WP Merchandise, TECHIIA Construction and etc.
We have been united and led by one global mission – the creation of brand-new sustainable solutions leveraging the best practices in technologies and new media.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 December 2020