We are looking for C++ Junior\ Regular Developer
Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform. The main driver is to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. Projects will utilize a multitude of different languages and skillsets with a focus on C++ and scripting languages.
We are looking for C++ developer with experience in implementation backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Perform validation and verification testing
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• 3+ years of full life-cycle software development experience
• 2+ years of object-oriented development, in particular C++
• Ability to collaborate in a team focused environment
• Excellent analytical skills and a real passion for solving problems
• Ability to suggest/research new technologies and quickly adapt to change
• Experience developing on Linux
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
Nice-to-Have Skills:TCP/IP, Network
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: