JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own products and have outsourcing business. Our own products portfolio includes a variety of web products and mobile apps in utilities, social, education, business, security niches.
- C++ 11, Qt5, QtQuick 2.0;
- boost, curl, OpenVPN, STL;
- Experience in cross-platform development for Windows and Linux;
- Experience in developing UI on QT (QML, QtWidget) or C#;
- TCP/IP stack (UDP and TCP), HTTPS;
As a plus:
- Experience in REST API, JSON (nlohmann, pico), openssl, Inno Setup, Win API, SOCKS, Zendesk API, IPsec, SSL VPNs, IP routing;
- Experience in the security space, specifically PKI, encryption, x.509 certificates, SSL;
- WinAPI, WFP (Windows Filtering Platform);
-Improving of user interface using Qt 5;
- Developing IPC between application UI and system service controlling OpenVPN (Qt Sockets, TCP);
- Researching and improving of implementation in specific countries with barriers (China, Emirates);
- Completion of the specific obfuscation protocol and hiding of transmitted data (boost :: asio, openssl);
- In future working with other projects in company using C ++ / Qt5;
- Office within walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days;
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses;
- Corporate library;
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk;
- 100% compensation of gym;
- Medical insurance.
JatApp is a team of creative and goal-oriented minds, united by innovative management approach and desire to deliver smart technology to clients worldwide. Together we craft complex solutions for startups, medium and large businesses. Our development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring our products to success. Agile principles dominate in our work: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, technological excellence and UI/UX Design expertise.
We believe that it takes a great team to achieve great results. At JatApp we stick to one main principle: always bring out the best in each team member and make sure every idea is heard.
We are constantly looking for passionate learners and enthusiastic collaborators to join our team. Let’s get things done together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 December 2020