5+ years professional experience in the QA field, 2+ years experience with Python (+Good English) - as a must
Were looking for a Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer for our Canadian client related to sports and betting.
• Prepare test cases based on business and technical requirements
• Develop and maintain automation tests
• Configure test environments and perform testing of the applications
• Verify bug fixes and report defects in a bug tracking system
• Troubleshoot and analyze application issues to their root cause where possible
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years professional experience in the QA field
• Excellent understanding of software testing methodologies and procedures
• Proven experience in test automation
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with Git
• Experience with SVN is an advantage
• QA certificates (ISTQB or other) is an advantage
• Experience with MS SQL is an advantage
• 2+ years experience with Python
• Software development experience and familiarity with the following C++, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, Angular (2.0 and up), Ansible, Jenkins is an advantage.
• Strong critical thinking, good mathematical skills, and proactive attitude
• Good command of English (spoken and written)
astarios is a Swiss Technology Innovation Partner with development center in Kyiv, specializing in product engineering & software development services.
We bring value to your business by our software engineering solutions, high-skilled technical resources, customized partnership (flexible models of collaboration) etc.
We run business development from Switzerland and build software solutions in Ukraine.
Mobile and web applications, robust SaaS solutions, IoT-powered software letting machines work in sync fast and securely make the list of our key expert domains.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 December 2020