The job holder will be responsible for assisting the Software Development team in designing and building the next generation of our mobile applications by improving and amplifying the app Android Platform.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
• 2+ years of working experience in Android Development
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Technical skills including: Kotlin, MVP, Room Database, Dependency Injection, Inversion of
Control, Repository Pattern, RxKotlin, Retrofit
• Knowledgeable and experienced in general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
• Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs
• Teamwork spirit
• Entrepreneur personality with high energy, motivation and passion
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.