Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
As a member of the Team you will:
∙ Collaborate with IT and management teams to build solutions on top of existing Atlassian eco-system
∙ work as an administrator for JIRA, Confluence
∙ Propose technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
∙ Develop custom plugins and integrations
∙ closely work with operation, support and product manager to ensure system stability and customer satisfaction
∙ Evaluate, assess and propose 3rd party add-ons as requested by stakeholders
∙ Provide last-tier technical support for customer-facing issues, analyze root-causes and provide solutions for solving the problem
∙ Plan JIRA project migrations from one instance to another.
∙ Improve degree of automation for repetitive tasks and reporting
∙ Contribute and coordinate release upgrades and extensions
∙ Integrate and document provided solutions
∙ Support technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
∙ Share best practices with colleagues
• 3+ years of experience as JIRA / Confluence system administrator
• 3+ years integrating Jira with external applications
• Experience with large scale / enterprise scale Atlassian installations
• Excellent understanding of Atlassian ecosystem and integration points
• Knowledge of most common JIRA / Confluence market place plugins
• Experience in developing custom plugins
• Good knowledge of Groovy or Java Core (8th ver), Maven, Git
• Working knowledge of Linux, Oracle, and SQL
• Good teamwork
• Excellent social skills - being able working directly with stakeholders and customers
• A very good command of English (oral and written)
• Good knowledge of JIRA DB structure
• Knowledge of Clustering/Load-balancing technologies, incl. TCP/IP networking, firewalls, PKI, database connectivity, LDAP and SSO
• Sound knowledge of Apache and Tomcat technologies
• Good knowledge of CSS, JS
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: