Waverley Software is looking for React Engineer
Our client’s product aggregates and visualizes threat data to help companies anticipate those disruptions in order to keep their people and operations safe around the world.
Street-level Threat Assessments. Provide strategic intelligence, reduce supply chain risk, improve travel security, and better allocate security resources.
Sophisticated Visualizations. Different views highlight threat trends. Isolate types of crime and visualize patterns such as seasonality and time of day.
Neighborhood Threat Ratings. Analysis of individual neighborhoods informs security decision making.
Simple Deployment. Integrations available with major security software providers for a “single pane of glass”.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in React (16+ desirable)
- Experience with Node.js or desire to start working with the technology
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with Jest
- Experience with Webpack
- Self-managed team player
- At least Intermediate English (verbal and written)
Nice to have:
- Working experience in Github, Jira, Slack, VS Code
- Focus on writing testable code, and overall software quality
- Optimize web application for high throughput and high availability
- Improve cross-browser compatibility
- Maintaining code test coverage
- Identify and advocate for new technologies that improve the quality and velocity of product development
- Work with a great team solving hard technology problems
About waverley software
Waverley is a multinational software engineering company building award-winning software products for both renowned tech giants and innovative startups globally.
• 70+% Senior technical staff;
• HQ in Silicon Valley, offices in Ukraine and Vietnam;
• 100% of team members are allowed to work from anywhere, literally;
• Startup engineering culture, the latest technologies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 December 2020