A product is an affordable alternative to traditional broadcast video capture system. We provide a full broadcasting solution for amateurs, broadcasters, sports leagues, clubs, coaches and consumers, offering unique, interactive and immersive viewing experiences.
- 6+ years of commercial experience in software development, including at least 3 years in a related field;
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Deep Learning;
- Technically strong with Python and/or other relevant programming experience;
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms;
- Proficiency with numpy, scipy, opencv, tensorflow;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related field;
- Strong communication skills with Upper-Intermediate English level and ability to work under pressure.
Would be a plus
- Self manageable person, able to work without any supervision;
- R&D experience, comfortable with change and building throwaway work;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Experience in a field related to video analysis and/or processing (sports video specifically);
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating with big datasets;
- Good presentation skills and/or relevant experience.
C++, Keras, AWS
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution.
We are now looking for a talented Machine Learning & Computer Vision engineer who will extend our existing team and help us to extend existing capabilities of the product and add support of new sport types.
Your responsibilities will include
- Understanding of business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them;
- Close cooperation with Customer R&D team on solving complicated tasks;
- Working in a core ML team of Customer, designing and building a next generation of our main component;
- Apply Machine Learning and Computer Vision technology to solve real problems for the market available product;
- Guide and support other team members.
The AI-based automated production solution provides the sports market with easy and affordable ways to produce and distribute high-quality game, player videos and performance analysis.
The system consists of a unique panoramic camera head and standard computers running proprietary algorithms for Panoramic and HD video and camera control.
Giving an editing platform for multiple types of athletic events we establish the first end-to-end automated video and data solution in the sports industry. The product revolutionizes sports video with an automated online video editing system that enables coaches to simply and easily access game video break downs, saving them time and hassle. Our range of products include game analysis, game exchange, and video replay. We support all major team sports and caters to every level from youth, high school, college, through professional.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 December 2020