Our company specializes in developing web and client-server applications, designing websites and IT consulting. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and unique IT solutions. Now we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who can join the team.
Our company leads the project for American customers in digital marketing.
The project uses: Java, Scala, Spring, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis. Due to changes on the customer side, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer.
Business Automatics JSC provides a full cycle of technology consulting and research & development using various stacks, technologies and IoT elements.
The company specializes in developing web and client-server applications, designing websites and IT consulting. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and unique IT solutions.
Our company series of projects for American customers in digital marketing. This is World's Most Comprehensive Interactive Solution For Online Advertising That Drives Higher User Engagement, Better Data Collection And Improved ROI. The platform matches advertising demand and supply. Now we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who can join the team.
- 1+ year experience as QA engineer;
- Experience in software testing (web, mobile);
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScrip, SQL;
- Good knowledge of browser dev tools;
- Good knowledge of testing types and test design techniques;
- Experience developing and maintaining test documentation;
- Understanding of Agile approach (Scrum, Kanban frameworks);
- Good understanding of the product development process;
- At least intermediate+ or higher English level, both spoken and written;
- Creating and executing of Test-cases, preparing and work with Test Documentation;
- Testing web and mobile applications;
- Executing manual tests;
- Work with Dev/QA team through the entire lifecycle of product releases;
- Work with issue tracking tools (Jira) and HipTest;
- Participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans and drive test development.
Will be a plus:
- Create and maintain test documentation;
- 0,5 year Experience in automation testing;
- Basic knowledge of Java;
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Long-term project with attractive salary;
- Your ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- English classes inside the office;
- Different corporate events;
- Flexible schedule depends on project’s needs;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 10 working days per year are allowed to be “no show days” due to personal reasons;
About Business automatics
Business Automatics JSC was founded in 1998 and since then has been successfully helping its customers to advance their businesses. The company specializes in developing web and client-server applications, designing websites and IT consulting. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and unique IT solutions. Having our own developer team, administrators and managers, we aspire to give the fast, effective and optimum solutions, which meet customers’ needs.
The company is interested in building long-term business relations with customers. The majority of our partners trust us their projects and have stayed with us for years. We believe it to be the best evidence of the professional approach. Our services are a unique combination of over then 22-year experience of design, development, testing and support of IT systems.
Currently our team consists of 44 skilled engineers of different technologies. We also have 4 PhD on-board experts. Doing our best to deliver the highest quality service to the current customers, we are always looking for new interesting projects and partners to cooperate with and to learn something beyond from them. We hope that our new partnerships may not only be a fruitful business, but will also bring us new interesting challenges and experience.
DOU company page: