We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to help build out our high load ad serving system, capable of handling over 600.000 requests/second under 50ms response time.
LoopMe implemented its backend applications in Java. Our backend platform team is a highly talented collaborative group of developers with a number of interesting technical challenges that will excite the best of superstars. Your responsibilities will depend on your years of experience and accomplishments. The ideal candidates can adapt fast to changing environments and proactively identify future product performance issues and change code to ensure continuous high system performance.
• 1+ years' experience in working in development teams doing daily commits into a single code base
• 1+ years working experience with Java, Spring
• Experience with SQL DB (PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle)
• Knowledge of database optimization
• Knowledge of Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
• Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
• Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
• High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
• Good sense of humor
• Competitive compensation package
• Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
• A transparent work environment
• Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry-changing goals
• Flexible working time (or schedule) and the possibility to work remotely
• Develop features and performance optimization for our Java ad serving application
• Implement complex targeting algorithms developed by our data science team into the core ad serving flow
LoopMe was founded with the mission of closing the loop on brand advertising. Our full-stack tech platform harnesses mobile data, using a powerful combination of attribution, Artificial Intelligence and analytics to deliver outstanding campaign performance against brand outcomes - consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic, and offline sales.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van deBergh (CTO) in 2012. LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Chicago, LA, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, San Francisco, Dnipro, Singapore, Beijing, Dubai, and Johannesburg.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 January 2021