With more than two decades of experience, Gogo is the leader in in-flight connectivity and wireless entertainment services for commercial and business fleets around the world.
The company’s superior technologies, best-in-class service, and global reach help planes fly smarter, airlines partners perform better, and their passengers travel happier. Today, Gogo has partnerships with 16 commercial airlines and has installed in-flight connectivity technology on more than 2,900 commercial aircraft.
• Manage overall project requirements (gathering, analysis, documentation, clarification, monitoring, etc.)
• Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, prioritized and clear to all stakeholders and the team
• Daily communication with the client on all aspects of the expectations and requirements management
• Conduct daily standup meetings
• Great communication skills and strong upper-intermediate/advanced English
• 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis or Project Manager roles
• Ability and skills to kick off a project
• Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
• Experience to clearly define feature requirements (user stories) and acceptance criteria to the development team
• Good understanding of software architecture design and development principles
• Good understanding of software development methodologies
• Experience working with Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence) is a strong plus
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 January 2021