We're looking for a proficient Business Analyst to join the a very complex project. You will gain unique experience, working with the most motivated team ever.
Schedule is very flexible, mostly remote. Salary in EUR
● At least 3 years’ experience in IT industry;
● At least 2 years of BA experience in any methodology;
● Technical background (QA/dev/admin role, etc)
● Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, Agile/Scrum
● Experience with different types of analysis: Business process analysis, Object-oriented analysis, Structured analysis, etc.;
● Proven expertise with development of documents on standard operating procedures (SOP);
● Strong understanding of SDLC, BPMN, etc.;
● Possess effective problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills
● Ability to analyse, document, and effectively communicate business requirements and technical design;
● Excellent communication and people management skills;
● Fluency in command of written and spoken English (at least B2 level), Ukrainian and Russian (fluent).
● Bachelor's Degree in IT, business administration, or related field;
- Development projects scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Review of legal docs;
- Draft recommendations for amendments of legal acts;
- Check/ audit of all existing technical documentation on its improvement/ status;
- Coordination of internal delivery teams and third parties/vendors;
- Extract and development business and technical requirements/technical specifications based on project vision and goals for the solution;
- Estimation of projects performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques;
- Control on-time delivery and conformity to the requirements;
- Planning and prioritising projects backlog and development for the systems;
- Document standard operating procedures (SOP);
- Clarification of requirements, supporting the development process;
- Clarification of requirements for the e-Cabinet development and Single Window - if needed;
- Support PO during implementation activities;
- Support the following processes: Development, Legal amendments, Infrastructure update, Deployment, Testing (QA), Launch for new features (incl. creation of the library of technical specifications).
About LOBBY X
Хто ми є:
Ми - міжнародна рекрутингова компанія, що працює на клієнтів з України, США та Європи. Найцікавіші проекти, останні технології, кращі умови на українському ринку.
Ми працюємо як зі стартапами, так і з успішними усталеними компаніями, продуктами, а також аутсорс/аутстаф.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.