We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual for the position of Head of Employer Branding to help scale our client’s Employer Branding activities globally.
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual for the position of Head of Employer Branding to help scale our client’s Employer Branding activities globally. Our client is a well-known global company with offices in the USA, Germany, Israel and R&D office in Ukraine, specializes in serving different markets (Gaming, Entertainment, Supply Chain, Logistics, Telecom, Healthcare, etc.).
The main job of the Head of the Employer Brand is to work closely with the Recruitment Team and the Marketing team, as well as external suppliers to develop and deliver innovative and effective Employer Brand strategies and action plans to promote our client as an employer choice to staff and prospective, hires through social media, print and other communication formats and programs.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Oversees all the company's employment branding strategies
- Undertakes and implements Employer Brand marketing initiatives from concept to completion
- Works closely with the in-house marketing department in managing and continuously improving the company’s career website to ensure that it is a creative and effective tool for attracting suitable candidates and enhances employer brand and reputation as an employer of choice
- Plans, establishes and oversees the company's social media presence related to recruitment and employer branding
- Sets up and manages an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company
- Is charged with expanding the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media
- Act as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge, proper external benchmarks, best practices and innovative solutions to support the business
- Create, inspire and manage internal communities
- Works under the lead of the Chief Marketing Experience Officer to set, monitor and review social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned
- Writes creative, persuasive copy for various social media platforms
- Oversee and regularly review all Recruitment advertising and job board suppliers and agreements to ensure the value for money and effectiveness as to plan and oversees the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, signage, slides and ads
- Develops and manages recruitment campaigns using a variety of media, such as print, websites, direct mail and social media
- Put in place system to evaluate the effectiveness of employer brand and recruitment advertising strategies and regularly reports for review and recommended actions
- Provides leadership and guidance to develop the EB team to achieve organization’s goals assigned for the team
- Three to five years of experience in marketing, e-marketing and social media promotions
- Marketing expertise (recruiting expertise is desirable but not a must)
- Extensive knowledge of social media communication techniques
- Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (verbal & written expression)
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in managing website content and working with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Creative, well-organized and able to establish social media and print- and web-based recruiting campaigns under short deadlines
- Enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment
Benefits of the project:
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Annual performance appraisal
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance
- Free continuous corporate education, training and opportunity to boost your personal brand and become an industry speaker
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, computer games)
- Online - free online fitness platform (yoga, CrossFit, workouts, stretching)
- Onsite - free gym, massage, fresh fruit and cookies, coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and a selection of teas.
About Smart Hires
Smart Hires is an international IT recruiting company.
Our goal is not just to close a vacancy, but to find “your” person who will perfectly fit your culture, become a part of the team and build long-term relationships with the company.
We find not just a professional - we find a person who is perfect for your company. Smart Hires is the link between companies and professionals. The main goal of Smart Hires is to find valuable specialists and contribute to their professional growth and success. We have all the necessary tools and skills for successful search and selection of candidates focused on long-term business partnerships. Our advantage is that we work faster than our competitors. We highly respect and appreciate our reputation and importantly our clients' trust.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.