Wireless Standard POS is our retail management solution for the Telecom Mark. You will have a great opportunity to improve your English language skills on daily base (close work with New York team).Work with servers and possibility to develop your skills in this way
About the company:
B2B Soft is a world leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omni channel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon &Xplornet.
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide. We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast paced, rapidly expanding and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
• Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems;
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues;
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly;
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately;
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services;
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
• Desire to improve and to make useful changes in something that is not modified and outdated.
• Good knowledge in wired/wireless network;
• English level — Upper-Intermediate
• Be ready to work in night shifts: 4.00PM-01.PM (Kiev Time)
• Work schedule based on partial remote work
• Excellent communication skills;
• active listening and customer-care skills;
• Excellent problem solving/investigating/analyzing skills;
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt as technology changes.
Why you should choose us:
• We are product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station
• Taxi service account covered by company (on way from work to home)
• IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 – 2016 (Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, Print Server), Windows and MacOS operation systems;
• IT Support relating to Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence);
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, switches, firewalls, and security;
• Basic understood and hardware troubleshooting skill (Laptops, Servers Hardware);
• Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets;
• Purchase and setup Office equipment (included Workstations, etc.);
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages;
• Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting
• Repair Management Software
• 3rd Party Integrations
• Customer Connect Marketing
• Time and Attendance
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation
You will have a great opportunity to improve your English language skills on daily base (close work with New York team)
Work with servers and possibility to develop your skills in this way
About B2B Soft
Large corporate enterprises and small retail operations benefit equally from B2B’s Wireless Standard software platform because it allows them to automate and manage their mission-critical business operations for better back-end support and point-of-sale service.
B2B Soft is particularly well known in the wireless/cellular retail sector, where over 2000 companies with 10000 storefronts nationwide maximize their wireless retail operations with Wireless Standard’s POS solution. The company is also finding that Wireless
Standard is being selected more and more by Master Agents and Carriers for their retail sales channels as a way to help standardize the sales transaction process and improve the customer shopping experience at the point of sale.
For over seven years, B2B’s customers have kept the company on the cutting edge of software development through their growing reliance on Wireless Standard’s business management capabilities. B2B continues to meet the challenge with a strong management team and a support infrastructure committed to working closely with clients to ensure the evolution of our platform is always in sync with their business needs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 December 2020