The project's goal to help originating partners serve those homebuyers who are unable to obtain agency financing, but who are creditworthy and can demonstrate a clear ability to repay their loan obligations.
The project is to expand homeownership while maintaining a high level of safety and soundness.
Project`s tech stack:
Python v.3.6.5, Django, Docker, PostgreSQL, Node.js
● 3+ years of experience developing Python (we are using Python v.3.6.5)
● Experience on Node.js
● Experience with PostgreSQL or relational databases
● Solid experience with Django REST Framework
● Knowledge and practical experience in Docker
● Knowledge of software engineering best practices
● Upper-Intermediate English level (read / write / speak)
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive and innovative
● Annual paid vacation – 18 working days
● Paid sick leave – 10 working days
● Remote office - yearly
● IT club card - applicable for Lviv region
● Yoga remote classes - weekly
● Sport classes compensation
ElifTech is a young, ambitious and trusted global technology service company that designs, builds and implements effective software technology solutions supplying the needs of customer’s business.
We cover all aspects of software product development using the latest technologies and frameworks, and quickly adjust to customer’s demands. Our approach combines research, design, and development to rapidly solve problems, create and test prototypes and launch a product into the market in an iterative way. We create intelligent applications that connect people, systems, devices, and data.
ElifTech is a team of continuously evolving technophiles that transform business ideas into valuable high-tech products.
DOU company page: