You’ll be partnering with VP of Engineering, VP of Product, and other parts of the design and research organization to achieve aligned business goals. The ideal candidate combines excellence in creativity, leadership, technical expertise, and is efficient, with an entrepreneurial mind and strategy
About The Role:
The VP of Design at Sprout will have a strategic role in delivering world-class solutions across a visual part of the company products and help launch into the world. You’ll have endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your leadership and creative vision. You’ll be partnering with VP of Engineering, VP of Product, and other parts of the design and research organization to achieve aligned business goals. The ideal candidate combines excellence in creativity, leadership, technical expertise, and is efficient, with an entrepreneurial mind and a strategic vision who has worked in large product companies that are customer-oriented and driven by design.
What You’ll Do:
• You’ll provide creative leadership, collaboration and roadmap development
• You’ll lead a Design department in partnership with a VP of Management and a VP of Engineering
• You’ll grow and scale our design team through hiring and networking
• You’ll work closely with the design team to provide creative direction on exploratory conceptualization, visuals, brand, UX, and prototypes
• You’ll create a positive and optimistic atmosphere that encourages our teams to be inspired and open to receive and provide feedback
• During complexity, you are able to simplify ideas and drive the team towards strategic design execution
• You’ll partner with business development to write creative briefs, develop proposals, provide estimations, and prepare pitches
What You’ll Need:
• 6+ years in a creative leadership role
• As a design leader, coach, or mentor, you’ve learned the value of humility and self-awareness
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills, fluent English
• A strong portfolio of inspired, creative work across digital platforms. You’ve designed and led teams to create and ship beautiful digital products with strong UX and usability
• Have collaborated with a multi-disciplinary product team (e.g. engineering, research, project management) from ideation to launch
• Experience in leading teams 7+ people;
What We Offer:
• Remote work, competitive salary
• Opportunities for advancement
• Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally
About Sprout Therapy
Sprout is a tech-forward provider of in-home and online Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy. Our Mission is to provide highly personalized care in the environments most suited to help children with unique needs.
Sprout was founded in 2019 to fundamentally change how patients and physicians experience healthcare. We were tired of watching everyone around us - patient and physicians alike - begin to resent the healthcare experience in the United States.
More Info About Our Founder:
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Design / UI / UX