We are looking for Lead Front End Developer with Angular
We are building the platform, which supports various information gathering and processing across the bank and providing access to this data through both private and public cloud approach. The solution will be built from the scratch using the latest technologies.
- Write good and well-tested Web Application code
- Write good and well-tested code in Angluar and TypeScript
- Experience writing code in Java
- Write Test Cases and User/Supporter Documentation of your code
- Development environment support (mostly automation using Jenkins CI, Bash, Groovy)
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve quality
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry of software development
- At least 3 years of experience as a Web Application developer
- 1-2 years of experience with Java including Threading, Collections, Exception Handling, JDBC, Java OOD/OOP Concepts, File I/O, and parsing XML and JSON, delimited files and fixed-length files, String matching, parsing, building, working with binary data / byte arrays.
- Good Knowledge and usage of SQL (Oracle or PostgreSQL dialects is preferable)
- Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of calling REST Web Services from Web Applications
- Good knowledge of Web MVC and other Models for Application Design and Partitioning
- Efficiently leverage APIs, Caching of Data returned and other techniques for optimizing Data Retrieval for Web Front Ends; paging, type-ahead / auto-completion, etc
- Processing JSON and XML in Web Application Code
- Working Knowledge of GoF Design Patterns
- Experience with Tomcat and Apache
- Experience with HTTPS/SSL/TLS, SSO and building Secure Web Applications
- Experience on projects with dedicated UX Design Team Members
- Experience with: Angular Material, Karma and NGRX
- Experience with Hadoop or MongoDB
- Experience with Messaging Systems: RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Linux user
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.