Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving backend and cloud technologies
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit’s architecture design standards, code standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of design and requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Core, Performance, Security
- API Gateway, Lambdas, ECS and Fargate
- Package management
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc
- Frameworks available for Node.js such as Nest
- Service design (SOA, Microservices, ESB’s)
- SQL (update, retrieve, joins, group)
- RDBMS (MySQL , PostgreSQL, etc.) – (db instruments and stored procedure)
- noSQL (MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Cache DB (redis)
- ORM (Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
- Database design (DB Normalization, De-normalization, )
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other mainstream framework (Angular, React, ReactNative, AngularJS, Vue, Ionic, Express)
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.