We are looking for experienced Frontend dev with a good grasp of React to join a German project, developing a large-scale document management system, designed specifically for IT companies.
The project is Dusseldorf-based and it exists for a serious while already (around 10 years). The platform is a document management system designed for IT specifically, and the team aims to make it the best, the most universal and the most usable platform for creating, maintaining and storing documentation.
Not so long ago they started version 2.0, completely re-created with modern tech stack. The old version is still maintained and has over 1500 corporate customers using it, but at the moment the team is working on creating a brand new version, based on all the experience collected from the original version and modern technologies and approaches.
- Several years of experience in programming with React and Redux.
- Sound knowledge of ES6, Sagas, reusable component design, SCSS, Storybook, GIT & GIT-Flow and Jest-Testing.
- Ideally knowledge of PHP, Symfony, Figma and SQL (MySQL / Maria).
- Good knowledge of English (ideally at least upper-intermediate)
What you will do:
- You will be part of a seven-person development team, working on a new version of our existing software, which is being developed for both SaaS and on-premise operation
- The team consistently relies on PHP 7.x and Symfony, in combination with Maria/MySQL for the backend development
- The frontend development is based on React and Redux
- You will expand and improve the common results every day, in terms of quality, modularity and software paradigms
- You will be part of the agile development process (Dailies, Retrospective Refinements, Sprint planning and Reviews)
- The team is supportive and ready to help each other, so you will be supported in your daily work. This means with code reviews within the development team, as well as modern development techniques and processes
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.