Due to staff increase, we are looking for .Net developer for the product company (FinTech). Kyiv or Remote). Hight level of salary.
Fast-growing product company (Regular users of more than 500 000 clients.
Our system processes the application and makes a decision in less than 1 minute.)
- 3+ years of relevant development experience with C#.
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / ASP.NET Core pipelines.
- Familiar with .Net Core.
- DI frameworks: Autofac, .Net Core built-in, etc.
- Components interaction understanding — REST API, WCF, async interaction with message brokers.
- ORM — Entity Framework and/or NHibernate.
- Multi-threading implementation understanding.
- Experience writing unit tests frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, Moq, etc.).
- Team player, communicability.
As a plus:
- Experience with Angular (7)
- QA and Security understanding.
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) understanding.
- Async and queue experience (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, MQSeries, etc.).
- NoSQL experience
- Familiar with Docker and Linux environment
- Mathematical background.
- Individual parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional development.
- Modern office near the subway Pecherskaya / Arsenalna with table tennis, Xbox, and cookies.
- Paid leave 24 calendar days, 4 days a month — work from home.
- Salary level depends on your wishes and skills.
Recruit Alliance is a strategic partner in the field of HR consulting starting from 2000
Company Mission is to contribute to the development of Ukrainian and foreign companies by providing quality services in the field of HR consulting.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 January 2021