We are looking for technically savvy Support Specialist
• 2+ years professional and similar experience (technical support, QA etc)
• Strong English required as most of our partners are US based
• Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills
• Strong experience in reading system logs
• Experience with XML, JSON
• Ability to work night shifts (16 00 — 1 00 UKR time) 2 weeks per month
Nice to have:
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of
management, employees and clients
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to think on your feet, and use any means necessary to achieve tasks at hand
• Strong team player — we are a small team with an all hands-on deck mentality and
your energy will be a part of that will make you a HUGE asset.
• Flexible working hours given time difference Ukraine to US.
• Competitive salary and compensation package;
• Friendly and professional team;
• Career and professional growth;
• Great international work environment;
• Low hierarchy and open communication;
• 20 Vacation Days;
• 5 Days Off
• End user support: pick up tickets in our support system Zendesk, ensure
adequate and timely response to end users.
• Data processing: take care of various data processing tasks on PX, based on
• Analysis tasks: you will be asked by the Revenue Operations team to help
analyzing campaign performance in order to improve campaigns, for example by listening to calls and dispositioning them out.
• Investigate and reproduce reported issues and bugs.
PX is a platform for all of your Customer Acquisition needs, that brings buyers and sellers together in programmatic marketplaces. The platform optimizes performance, generates deep insights, and gives you greater control over your marketing programs through effective lead, call and appointment campaigns. Our platform offers products for both marketers and publishers, and we span tens of verticals across Home Services,
Financial Services, and Insurance industries.
We are a team of unique, quirky, hard-working, and innovative people — working across four international locations, with lofty goals and down to earth personalities.
You will report to the Team Leader Operations Support, based in Odessa.
About Nasc Technologies
Nasc Technologies LTD develops software solution to solve the issues around setting up and operating telecom networks. Based in Dublin, Ireland, the company is privately owned.
Nasc Technologies backed by the The Government of Ireland via ENTERPRISE IRELAND, the organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support