We are looking for Technical Support specialist - Level 2 with the right attitude to service excellence and good communication skills, self-motivated with a great personality.
• Experience in basic Linux command line interface and utilities
• Understanding of TCP/IP network stack and main protocols
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Basic scripting skills (bash, awk, sed)
• Familiar with Cloud services (AWS preferably)
• Experience in work with web applications, monitoring systems, LAMP stack, DNS, mail servers, CDN
• Understanding of SDLC, CI/CD
• Intermediate English (speaking/writing)
• Ability to prioritize and switch between tasks
• Be able to work in shifts
• Self-learning, responsible, communicative, accurate
As a plus:
• Linux administration
• AWS administration
• Monitoring systems configuration (Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios)
• Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL)
• Experience with Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo)
• Provide technical support service for B2B and internal customers via all communication channels: Phone, Email, IM, Ticketing System
• Investigate technical problems and their root cause
• Monitor infrastructure and services
• Provide respond to any alert or requests according to the SLA
• Communicate with R&D team and 3rd parties
• Provide regular reports
KSTT is a hi-tech product company and a major service development center in the sphere of global dealing.
KSTT offers a one-stop-shop-solution without the one-product- fits-all mentality.
Our key business areas are CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system development for global dealing platforms supported in over 20 languages.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 January 2021