Dev.pro is looking for Software Engineer (with Angular). We are starting work on a payroll platform for thousands of customers who understand the benefit of modern tools to automate their business processes and are tired of manually processing payroll and HR matters.
The payroll product provides a wide range of reporting capabilities to help users manage payroll, taxes, and remain compliant. With the information hub, they can easily see all of the transactions for the year, from social security and health benefits to workers’ compensation and unemployment.
What’s in it for you?
If you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with distributed teams located in the US, Ukraine, and China.
You’ll be a part of 9 scrum teams working on a product with more than 40K installations that serve businesses from various domains as a secure and customizable payroll management solution.
There is an opportunity to work with various technologies such as Aurelia V1, Angular (latest versions), TypeScript, WebAPI, JWTs
We welcome candidates who have experience with:
• Angular 2+
• Experience with TypeScript SASS
• Familiarity with automated testing and testing approaches
• Ability to productively debug code in a microservices environment
• At least intermediate English
Will be a plus:
• Aurelia V1
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD (TeamСity, Docker)
• Experience with REST API
• Experience of working with Azure
• 18-20 paid time off days per year
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
As a software engineer you will:
• Participate in the development of new product features as well as the support and maintenance of existing ones
• Participate in requirement and planning sessions
• Be responsible for discussing and approving technical decisions, and getting them implemented
• Evaluate technical solutions, identify and inform about technical risks
• Perform work decomposition and estimation together with the team
• Follow the project SDLC and suggest improvements where applicable
• Write clean, understandable code
• Communicate and support third-party integrations
• Support Sprint commitments and help the teammates reach the Sprint goal
• Document the technical solutions suggested and contribute to the maintenance of CI/CD practices
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 8+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev-Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular.js, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://careers.dev-pro.net/en/#benefits
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev-Pro!
DOU company page: