we are looking for a leader, who is technical, with great people skills, that enjoys leading and also being part of a team.
Bizzabo is the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Bizzabo is landing in Europe! We are excited to be opening a new Bizzabo office in Kyiv and we are looking for hiring the pioneering team to join and lead the way.
If you are passionate about building, shaping, and leading a brand-new team in a brand new Bizzabo site- this is the chance to do so.
In Bizzabo we are passionate and curious about new technologies. Our server architecture is microservices based, running on a Kubernetes cluster, written in Java and Kotlin, using MySQL, Elasticsearch, BigQuery, and Kafka as data sources, and we are using BI tools for advanced analytics.
Our front end is node.js, next.js, and React, and our mobile app is written in React Native.
As a Team Leader, you will lead a team of developers, collaborate with product managers, and be expected to be a technical focal point of the team. As any Bizzaboer, you will have a strong business and product understanding. You will work with other R&D teams and strategic business stakeholders to help shape and build the company's future.
• Leading a team of developers (Front-End and Back-End) through coaching, mentoring, and career development, alongside hands-on coding.
• Working closely with product management in designing and implementing client requests, bugs, friction issues in the system while keeping in mind delivering high-quality output.
• Lead, own and mentor the team to handle client support issues, client requests, and escalations
• Leading collaborations with our Go To Market team on tackling ad-hoc problems, from bug fixing to heavy lifting infrastructure challenges.
• Design and Implementation of product, technical tasks and requirements to support our growing clients.
• Making commitments and ensuring that the right trade-offs and decisions are made in order to stick to those
• 2+ years of experience in managing R&D teams of at least 3 developers
• 5+ years of development experience using relevant front end technologies (React,
• Experience in building high-scale, high-performance systems
• Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
• Independent, fast learner, motivated by a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• Great communication skills
• High level of English- both written and verbal
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment
• Experience working on Support\Customer Care R&D projects
• Experience for SaaS product companies
• You take pride in empowering and helping your team members grow
• “The manager’s path” is one of your top 10 books ;)
• Familiarity with the Spring framework
• Computer science degree from a leading institute
In the end, we are looking for a leader, who is technical, with great people skills, that enjoys leading and also being part of a team. Empowering and growing your team is top of mind for you, and setting targets and achieving them is a way of life for you. Join us!
Job posted on
16 January 2021