During the 2008 financial crisis, many big banks failed or faced issues due to liquidity issues. Lack of liquidity can kill any financial institution over the night. That's why it's so critical to constantly monitor liquidity risks and properly maintain collaterals.
We are looking for a number of talented engineers, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe. The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.
- Dev Environment ownership and maintenance
- Participating in release process
- Automation of SDLC processes
- DevOps experience > 2 years
- Expert skills in continuous integration and continuous deployment and related tools (Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker, openshift, kubernetes)
- Expert skills in build automation tools - Gradle, Maven
- Version control systems: Git, BitBucket/GitHub
- Unix shell scripting languages
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- IBM Urban Code Deploy ( uDeploy ) or similar
- Experience with enterprise cloud services (AWS / Cloudera)
- Experience with request management tools - ServiceNow.
- Kafka, Spark / Storm
- Apache Ignite
- Apache NiFi
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: