The UK leading online food delivery company that operates in over two hundred locations across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
From our candidate we expect solid experience and knowledge in the following technologies:
• 3+ years of professional experience with Android, Kotlin
• Experience with Android frameworks such as RxJava, Dagger2, ArchComponents
• Debugging - Xcode, TestFlight Reports, HTTP Proxy, JS Console
• Experience with front-end web technology, bonus points for React
• Experience with writing testable code and unit tests
• Strong practical understanding of multithreading and synchronization
• Experience with "NoSQL" data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch) is a plus
• Tool experience: Jama, Jira, Coverity, Gitlab, BitBucket, Jenkins
• Experience solving logistical problems with software
• Readiness to work independently
• Upper-intermediate English
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Collaborate with cross-functional global teams to define, design, develop, and deliver new exciting features of web-portal to delight our customers
• Continuously explore, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies into our products and processes to improve development efficiency
• Deliver quality software solution using Agile development cycle
• Analyze and resolve performance issues and other limitations
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work with an enterprise software company
• Access the Software best-practices from the Customer side
• Work with an international team
• Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
• Enjoy flexible working hours — whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it is ok with us
• Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
• Give you access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 January 2021