The customer offers an orchestration solution for integrated automation applied to network, cloud and security technologies. The Company's domain-neutral DevOps solution features the complete lifecycle management modules needed for secure communication services design and integration as well as integrates, automates and coordinates all the applications, data and infrastructure needed to fulfil business requests.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Design, develop, and roll out solutions using the modern technology stack
- Work with the user interface, technology integration, and back-end API systems
- Lead the development team and communicate on a daily basis
- Release estimation, planning, and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, UI/UX, etc.)
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Code review
- Minimum BSc degree in Computer Science (or similar) preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a web UI engineer (or similar)
- Experience in using UI automation test frameworks
- Experience in working with localization (e.g. for Japanese users, Arabic users)
- Strong experience of consuming REST APIs, and of the HTTP protocol
- Experience in optimizing UI applications (caching, compression etc.)
- Strong experience packaging modern JS-based applications for release.
- Experience working on responsive UI designs
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and written
Nice to have
- Experience or interest in Networking and Security
- Graphic design capabilities
- Experience using Confluence, Jira, Git, GitHub Actions
- Docker knowledge
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.