Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform that uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields.
On behalf of Taranis, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front-end Engineer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
About the Company:
Taranis offers a full-stack solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine and Australia, Taranis targets high volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and gives farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
About the role:
Taranis is hiring a passionate Frontend Developer to join our R&D team!
In this role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful features that span over various parts of the system, as well as our business, sales and operations teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points.
● Implement the features and user interfaces of Taranis products like the Dashboard.
● Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
● Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
● Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
● 4+ years of experience with ReactJS
● Experience with React Native
● HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser
compatibility, and accessibility
● Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
● BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
· Love what you do and passionate about making an impact
· Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
· Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
· Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workloadExcellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
What’s in it for you?
● Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
● Cutting-edge technologies
● Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
● Competitive salary
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.