We're looking for a Full Stack engineer ( ReactJs + NodeJs ) for project Ztractor (USA).
Upplabs is a software development company with a focus on web and mobile development. We successfully deliver projects for customers from US, EU and AU, including such domains as real estate, healthcare, startups and others.
We specialize in:
- Launching a new web or mobile application for business
- Rebuilding legacy systems
- Creating MVP of product to validate the idea.
About the team
We have been working in the web development sphere for many years, and have dozens of successful projects and satisfied customers from all over the world.
Team cohesion, highly experienced and result oriented employees, innovators in product development, focused on the success, delving deep into the issues and needs of the customer’s business to solve set tasks — these are the values which allow us to be effective in the development of any complex digital products.
Our dev teams tech stack:
• .Net: C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC), ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, WCF, SQL Server, EF, WPF, Unit Tests;
• Node: NodeJs, Express, Loopback, Sails.js, Koa.js;
• Front-end: Html, CSS, Angular, ReactJS, React-Native, JQuery, KnockoutJS, KendoUI;
• Mobile: Xamarin, React-Native, Ionic;
• Cloud: AWS, Azure, Rackspace;
• Development methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall;
• API integrations: Social Media APIs, Location and Map API, Payment/Accounting APIs,
3rd party Web APIs, IoT APIs, Analytics APIs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 January 2021