We are looking for a Local SEO Coordinator. You will create great SEO services together with a great, like-minded team.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a similar sphere. You should also be able to work remotely.
Our Client is a USA-based search marketing firm specializing in Premium SEO solutions for serious agencies. They offer quality wholesale SEO systems and services, including IFTTT SEO Networks, Social Accounts, White Label SEO, and link building optimization.
Their small team rapidly grew in 2017, from 2 managers and 15 team members in January to over 50 team members in 3 countries by June. The agency has expanded to over a dozen team members.
Philosophy: At their core, there are SEO and local SEO aficionados, they love the challenge of rising to the top of the SERPs. They are also small agency owners. They understand and value attention to detail. They are constantly testing and observing the SERPs to focus on the most effective tactics because they also value their budgets. They are going to disrupt the wholesale SEO industry by delivering their agencies the best value and most effective services needed to rank.
You should be highly experienced with all of the following
- Review campaigns and catalog and follow up on missing items
- Ensure campaign tasks are being completed in a timely manner or else delays are being noted and addressed
- Perform weekly campaign performance checks
- Recognize and follow up on common issues for campaigns
- Complete and catalog GeoGrid and Rank Tracking reports
- Review rankings and KPI metrics
- Triage and audit failing campaigns
- Organize custom campaign tasks
- Complete monthly campaign progress reviews with team managers and/or clients
- Create monthly SEO progress summaries and reporting
- Liaison with business owner clients
- Pre-sales SEO analysis
What You Bring to the Team:
- A full range of SEO skills in content, development, technical topics, UX design, link building, analytics, keyword research, local, onsite optimization, SEO audits, and ASO
- 5+ years of experience in search engine optimization and Google My Business optimization
- Experience in client management
- Fluent English
Employer uses a time tracker to track hours.
1. 30-minute audio interview with Talent Acquisition
2. An interview with the CEO and the team leader via zoom
If this sounds like your kind of thing – we want to talk to you!
About Hiring and Dealing
We are a young start-up of successful headhunters, mentors, and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process.
Our goal and motivation to help customers and candidates to find each other, grow, and achieve high results together.
We will assist you during the whole hiring process by the time you signed the offer with new Employer.