HR Marketing, the team that you’ll work with, surely shares that passion and makes it burn eternally. It’s made out of professionals, whom you can learn from and face the challenges together.
SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to innovate. We are about people who create bold things, who make the difference, who have fun and who love their work.
HR Marketing, the team that you’ll work with, surely shares that passion and makes it burn eternally. It’s made out of professionals, whom you can learn from and face the challenges together. One more level up — at SoftServe, the biggest global IT company with Ukrainian roots, a top employer, and industry leader, you’ll get to know what it takes to be a sustainable and socially responsible company that grows enormously and keeps the best HR-practices.
▪ A candidate with a Master's degree in Marketing, Communications. Journalism, PR, or related field
▪ Demonstrating Marketing, Employer Branding, PR experience (at least 2 years)
▪ Having an advantage of IT industry-related experience
▪ Experienced in developing and implementing marketing strategies and measuring their effectiveness (online & offline)
▪ Having advanced knowledge of digital platforms (social media platforms, Hubspot, Google toolset, etc.)
▪ Proficient in successfully managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, from start to finish
▪ A proven communicator/presenter and creative thinker
▪ Showing upper-intermediate strong English language level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
▪ Building and implementation of Employer Branding strategy, campaigns to promote SoftServe’s competitive advantage as the Best place to work
▪ Launching promotion campaigns and events using innovative marketing tools to increase Brand Awareness and to generate a marketing-qualified leads pipeline and analyzing the performance of those campaigns
▪ Building working relationships with delivery leaders, tech people, designers, HRs, and many others, understanding a business need and make this need a goal for the campaign
▪ Recruiters on a regular basis to support staffing strategy execution
▪ Ensuring organizational initiatives and promotion campaigns towards referral program are successfully implemented and deliver results
▪ Organization of conferences, meet-ups, user groups or drive partnership with other conferences, events, communities as well as brainstorming new formats
▪ Supporting other Employer Branding activities such as participation in events, online activities, campaigns, company presentations, etc.
▪ Keeping up with IT market trends and in touch with main external communities, support them in their development
TOGETHER WE WILL
▪ Empower SoftServe brand as an employer via external & internal activities and initiatives
▪ Be involved in cross-company or cross-functional initiatives
▪ Rock as Proficient HR Marketing team, so you’ll be not the one on the battlefield
About SoftServe Kharkiv
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
• We inspire creation without pushing, and appreciate imagination.
• We inspire true dialogues, passionate debates, and friendly jokes.
• We speak sense.
• Whatever the topic, we stay human
We understand that the best way to build our future is to help you build yours. To assist you with development we have created a special SoftServe University offering an array of IT courses for those willing to start career, as well as certification center, various soft and hard skills trainings for associates. Growing together, we build our common future!
Check out our website for more details.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.